XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Create new complex user-facing features and front-end applications.
- Design and build reusable TypeScript components.
- Analyze user behavior to create an improved experience for users.
- Interact with backend developers to design and optimize our internal APIs.
- Screen and evaluate emerging developments in the front-end domain.
- Understand our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice when necessary.
- Completed computer science studies or comparable qualifications.
- Curiosity and passion for your field.
- Knowledge in UI and UX testing is appreciated.
- Ability to contribute to and work in a lean and agile way.
- Solution-oriented and independent working method.
- Highly proficient in English, German language skills welcome.
- Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
- Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
- Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
- Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
- Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
- International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and leave you footprints.
- Working with bleeding-edge technologies, new ideas are always welcome.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at email@example.com (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).