XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- We work with bleeding-edge technologies and welcome new ideas.
- We are constantly improving our processes and workflows.
- We help each other to become better developers.
- We have big goals, and we work hard to achieve them together.
- We are an agile team that thrives by valuing the ideas and opinions of every team member!
- “Duales Studium” – the perfect combination of study and work: You will work part-time at XTP (50 %) and study at the Hochschule Darmstadt in parallel (50%). XTP not only pays you but also takes care of your tuition fees.
- Computer Science (KoSi, KITS) or Data Science – choose the field that interests you the most – see https://hda.de/studium/studienangebot/duales-studienangebot for more information.
- Apply your academic knowledge directly to real projects.
- Benefit from close mentoring in a highly motivated team.
- Development of web front- and backend components for a modern, scalable and high-performing application platform.
- Modeling and implementation of databases.
- You are interested in software development and you like computer science, math and physics.
- You want to combine the benefits of working and studying science studies in form of a “Duales Studium”.
- Good high school diploma.
- Self-driven, well-organized, and results-oriented team player.
- Highly proficient in English and/or German.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).