XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- We work with bleeding-edge technologies and welcome new ideas.
- We are constantly improving our processes and workflows.
- We help each other to become better developers.
- We have big goals, and we work hard to achieve them together.
- We are an agile team that thrives by valuing the ideas and opinions of every team member!
- Development of a scalable and high-performing application platform to support and improve main business processes.
- Conception and development of modern web applications, microservices, and cloud solutions.
- Implementation and improvement of sophisticated components for existing web applications.
- Optimization and design of development processes as well as the development of an agile working team.
- You are a passionate developer with an enthusiasm for new technologies and you have completed your computer science studies or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in .NET and/or Web development and conception of complex applications.
- Very experienced in at least one frontend library or frameworks like ReactJS or Angular.
- Very good knowledge in C# and ASP.Net or ASP.Net Core.
- Experience with databases and/or cloud technologies is a plus.
- Solution-oriented and independent working method.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Self-driven, well-organized, and results-oriented team player.
- Highly proficient in English and German.
- Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
- Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
- Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
- Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
- Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
- International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and leave your footprints.
- Working with bleeding-edge technologies, new ideas are always welcome.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).