XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Create client and sales presentations in close interaction with our analytics and sales teams
- Crystalize number-heavy analysis results into compelling charts, graphics, and diagrams
- Develop and manage slide masters and document templates
- Set up and manage sample slides decks and make them easily accessible to our team
- Support in developing our new Corporate Design and keeping control of it
- Take care of the layout and graphics of our publications (e.g. articles, white papers)
- Improve and manage the design and content of our webpage, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Take care of business cards, brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials
- Support our Software Engineers in improving the UX/UI of our software tools
- Assess the merit of (new) technologies and tools to take the way we present our results and interact with our clients to the next level
- A true MS PowerPoint Wizard – if you don’t like PowerPoint, please don’t apply
- A degree in a design-related area (e.g. communication design, corporate design, multimedia design)
- Relevant professional experience and/or interest in capital markets, asset management, investment funds
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other relevant software tools
- Self-driven, very well organized, and result-oriented team player
- Highly proficient in English and German
- Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
- Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
- Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
- Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
- Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
- International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and leave you footprints.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at email@example.com (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).