XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Manage and execute a broad range of operational and strategic projects and tasks (this is not a sales job!).
- Be the right-hand of XTP’s Board providing operational leverage and taking over responsibilities.
- Monitor internal processes, identify bottlenecks and remove these to improve the scalability of our business.
- Take our proprietary workflow software to the next level.
- Help us to enhance and to extend our product and services to improve cost efficiency and contract compliance.
- Identify, analyze and assess relevant market and technology trends in institutional asset management, trading, custody. Scan and do due diligence on our global competitive environment.
- Prepare result presentations and underpin them with numbers.
- Experienced project consultant in a top management consulting firm with a proven track record and strong quantitative.
- Ability and willingness to actually do things on your own from end to end.
- Strong analytical skills combined with a number-driven approach.
- Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex problems.
- Self-driven, very well organized, and results-oriented team player.
- Affinity to software and technology businesses is a must.
- Strong academic background from leading universities in business or finance.
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint and Xls.
- Highly proficient in German and English.
- Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
- Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
- Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
- Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
- Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
- International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and leave your footprints.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at email@example.com (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).