XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 40 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Improve cost efficiency and ensure contract compliance in our clients’ private market portfolios (Private Equity, Private Debt, Infrastructure, Real Estate).
- Create cost transparency by conducting commercial due diligence and forensic projects.
- Interpret legal documents on the fund and portfolio level to determine their economic impact from our clients’ perspective.
- Synthesize your results in presentations and hold those in front of our clients and their asset managers.
- Help us to take our analytics tools, internal processes, and benchmarking databases to the next level.
- Grow with us and take over more project and business development responsibilities.
- Consultant in a top management consulting firm with a proven track record and strong quantitative skills who wants to travel less.
- Previous working experience in private markets, and/or in technology-driven businesses is a plus.
- Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex problems at the intersection of finance and law.
- You consider precision as a principle, not as a burden.
- Ability to constantly challenge tools, processes, and their results to take them to the next level.
- Self-driven, very well organized, and a results-oriented team player.
- Strong academic background from leading universities in business or finance.
- Highly proficient in German and English.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).