We are looking for highly motivated talents to join our team as a working student or for an internship in our Frankfurt office in the following areas:
- Trading Cost Analyst
- Private Markets
- Business Development
- Software Development
- Marketing / HR
- Junior Office Manager
XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 40 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Strong quantitative skills with a high affinity to numbers – you believe that data analytics are cool.
- Leading university background in mathematics, physics or finance.
- Interest in solving complex, quantitative problems.
- You consider precision as a principle, not as a burden.
- Self-driven, very well organized and results-oriented team player.
- Sophisticated in Excel and Power Point (not just finding the icons).
- Highly proficient in German and English.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at email@example.com (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).