XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Support our Frankfurt team in all administrative manners.
- Handle incoming calls.
- Take care of all office management related matters.
- Welcome our clients and business partners.
- Take care of conference rooms and organize events.
- Coordinate suppliers and services.
- Create presentations and Excel files in close interaction with our teams.
- Keep our databases up to date.
- You always keep a positive attitude even if things are a little hectic.
- You like to organize things in a structured manner.
- You are a self-driven, well organized and result-oriented team player.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Very good MS Office skills, especially in Word and PowerPoint.
- German is a must, proficient in English.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).