XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 40 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Perform quantitative analysis on liquid asset portfolio (stocks, bonds, derivatives, …) of our institutional clients such as pension funds and (re)insurers.
- Create cost transparency by calculating, processing, and benchmarking of explicit and implicit trading and investment costs.
- Synthesize your results in presentations and hold those in front of our clients and their asset managers.
- Increase the net return of our clients’ liquid assets by improving cost efficiency based on the results of your analysis.
- Develop new quantitative models and software tools to enhance process automation and to improve the handling of large amounts of trading and market data.
- Grow with us and take over more project responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills and high affinity to numbers – you believe that data analytics are cool.
- Strong academic background in mathematics, physics, or finance.
- Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex quantitative issues.
- You consider precision as a principle, not as a burden.
- Self-driven, very well organized, and a results-oriented team player.
- Excel is your friend (just finding the icon does not count).
- Experience in software development and databases is an advantage.
- Highly proficient in English and German.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).