XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Create cost transparency and calculate, analyse, and benchmark highly complex processes and costs of ManCos, Fund Administrators, Depositary Banks, Global Custodians, Clearers, and Securities Lending Agents in Europe and the US.
- Gain a holistic understanding of our clients’ investment portfolios, their needs and keep track of the regulatory developments to derive new strategies and efficient implementation approaches.
- Increase the net return of public and corporate pension funds, (re)insurers, foundations & endowments and family offices by identifying optimization potential.
- Support the in-depth analysis on liquid (stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.) and illiquid assets (private equity, private debt, hedge funds, etc.) of our public and private markets teams.
- Synthesize your results in presentations and hold those in front of our clients and their service providers (banks and other financial institutions).
- Develop new quantitative models and software tools to enhance process automation and to improve the handling of large amounts of data.
- Grow with us and take over more project responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills and high affinity to numbers – you believe that data analytics are cool.
- Experience in quantitative modelling, software development, and databases.
- Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex quantitative issues.
- You consider precision as a principle, not as a burden.
- Self-driven, very well organized, and a result-oriented team player.
- Excel is your friend.
- Highly proficient in German (this is a must) and English.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).