XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 40 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Manage projects covering a wide range of private markets funds (Private Equity, Private Debt, Infrastructure, Real Estate) and ensure timely delivery at the highest quality standards.
- Build-up high performing teams and help individual team members to grow on a personal and professional level.
- Prepare result presentations, present those in front of our clients and their asset managers. Renegotiate fees & terms on behalf of our clients.
- Take leadership in increasing the net return and ensuring contractual compliance in our clients’ private market assets.
- Create cost transparency in private markets by conducting and managing commercial due diligence and forensic projects.
- Take our analytics tools, internal processes, and benchmarking databases to the next level.
- Improve the scalability of our business by increasing automation through software and technology.
- Experienced project manager in a top management consulting firm with a proven track record and strong quantitative skills who wants to travel less.
- Strong analytical skills combined with a number-driven approach.
- Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex problems at the intersection of finance and law.
- Self-driven, very well organized, and a results-oriented team player.
- Ability and willingness to build-up, manage and develop our private markets team.
- Affinity to software and technology is a plus.
- Strong academic background from leading universities in business or finance.
- Highly proficient in German and English.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at email@example.com (cover letter, CV and all relevant transcripts).