XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Manage projects covering a wide range of liquid assets (equities, bonds, derivatives, etc.) and ensure timely delivery at the highest quality standards.
- Build-up high performing teams and help individual team members to grow on a personal and professional level.
- Create cost transparency across the entire value chain of institutional asset management.
- Take leadership in increasing the net return and ensuring contractual compliance in our clients’ public market assets.
- Prepare result presentations, present those in front of our clients and their asset managers. Renegotiate fees & terms on behalf of our clients.
- Take our analytical tools, internal processes, and benchmarking databases to the next level.
- Improve the scalability of our business by increasing automation through software and technology.
- Experienced project manager with a proven track record.
- Practical experience in asset management, trading, custody, or related industries.
- Strong quantitative skills, and high affinity to numbers – you believe that data analytics are cool.
- Intrinsic motivation to tackle and close complex quantitative problems at the intersection of finance, trading and law.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Self-driven, very well organized, and a results-oriented team player.
- Ability and willingness to build-up, manage and develop our public markets team.
- Affinity to software and technology is a plus.
- Strong academic background in mathematics, physics, or finance.
- Highly proficient in German and English.
- Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
- Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
- Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
- Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
- Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
- International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and leave you footprints.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at email@example.com (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).