XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 40 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Manage teams and your audit workstreams covering a wide range of private markets funds (Private Equity, Private Debt, Infrastructure, Real Estate).
- Apply your fund audit experience to improve cost efficiency and ensure contract compliance in our clients’ private market portfolios.
- Create cost transparency by conducting a deep-dive audit on the fund’s statutory annual accounts, quarterly reports and other ad-hoc financials.
- Adjust for differences in the applicable fund accounting standards (GAAPs) to make financials comparable and to facilitate benchmarking.
- Link financials back to the fund’s legal fund documents to assess contract compliance.
- Synthesize your and your team members’ results in presentations, perform quality control activities and hold presentations in front of our clients and their asset managers.
- Develop members of your team and help them to grow on a personal and professional level.
- Grow with us and take over more project and business development responsibilities.
- Experienced auditor in a top audit firm with a proven track record and deep accounting knowledge.
- Experience in private markets, tax-related knowledge, and “WP/StB” qualification is a plus.
- Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex problems at the intersection of finance and law.
- Ability to constantly challenge tools, processes, and their results to take them to the next level.
- Willingness to help others grow.
- Self-driven, very well organized, and a results-oriented team player.
- Strong academic background from leading universities in business or finance.
- Highly proficient in German and English.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at email@example.com (cover letter, CV, and all relevant transcripts).