XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
We are a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 40 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
XTP is building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Be the go-to person for all legal matters at XTP.
- Support and enable our business by working on matters in the areas of international corporate law, capital markets and tax law, civil and contractual law, data protection law, and securitization law (yes, this will be a stretch).
- Draft and negotiate NDAs and contracts with clients, their asset managers, and service providers.
- Support our analysis teams in interpreting the economic impact of contractual clauses.
- Improve investment governance for our clients by defining best practice standards.
- Advise XTP’s board in developing new products and services, and expanding our business internationally.
- Handle working relationships with external lawyers and professional advisers.
- Supervise court-related matters including litigation and dispute resolution.
- Take our legal corporate housekeeping to the next level in terms of software tools & processes.
- Fully qualified lawyer with both German state examinations (or equivalent).
- Profound professional experience with a recognized law firm or equivalent in-house experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the right mix of precision and pragmatism – you see yourself as an enabler and not as a preventer.
- “Yes we can”-attitude – if you are not an expert in a field of law yet, become one.
- Self-driven, well organized, and results-oriented team player.
- Affinity for data, numbers, and software. Not afraid of xls.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly proficient in German and English.
Become part of our vision and actively reshape the future of capital investment with us!
Apply at email@example.com (cover letter, CV and all relevant transcripts).